How to enable cookies for PCs
- Go to Settings
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Click the menu button at the top right of your browser window and select Options.
- Then select the Privacy icon.
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history”.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
Safari on OSX
- Choose Safari
- Select Preferences followed by Privacy.
- You can then choose to block or unblock cookies.
If you would like to find out how to stop websites using cookies to remember what sites you visit, choose your browser from the list. This will take you to the browser’s respective page where you can manage your cookies and site data: